Private Pay Rate
$200 per 50 Minute Session (initial consultation)
$185 per 50 Minute Session (individual or couples session)
Out of Network Coverage
I provide out of network coverage for clients insured by other insurance companies including Aetna, Blue Care Network, Cigna, Cofinity, HAP, Health Plus, Humana, Magellan, MHN, Priority Health, Total Health Care, Tricare, United, UBH / UHC, Value Options. I also work with clients insured by other insurance companies including Aetna, Blue Care Network, Cigna, Cofinity, HAP, Health Plus, Humana, Magellan, MHN, Priority Health, Total Health Care, Tricare, United, UBH / UHC, Value Options on an out-of-network basis.
My license, training, and education will allow you to be qualified for out-of-network reimbursement with your insurance plan if this is part of your policy. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are my out of network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? How much of that deductible have I already met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? What is it?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Do I need authorization or is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
You have the option of making payment by cash, check, health savings (HSA) or credit card at the end of each session. If you are utilizing out of network benefits, I can provide an invoice at the end of each month which you can submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel by 12pm (noon) the business day beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session excluding medical emergencies.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!